*Disclaimer: I never instruct people on how much seasoning to use in a dish. I feel like this portion of cooking is where a person learns discretion and creates their identity when cooking. I only share measurements that I feel are absolutely necessary.
- Sanderson Farms® chicken wings ( I used 12 whole wings )
- Italian Dressing
- Juice of ½ lemon
- lemon-pepper seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- CLEAN chicken and place in a large baking dish. Once placed in the dish, Add lemon juice
- Add Italian dressing. Add enough Italian dressing to coat each wing.
- Add lemon pepper seasoning, paprika and garlic powder to taste.
- Protecting your hand with a disposable glove (optional), mix ingredients well. Make sure that the chicken is evenly coated.
- Drizzle honey over the seasoned chicken.
- Cover with foil and allow the chicken to marinate for 2 or more hours.
- Refrigerate the chicken as it marinating.
- Preheat oven to 375
- Bake with the foil on for 45 minutes. Cook with the foil off for an additional 10 mins or until browned to your desire.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Tip: This dish is delicious when served with rice, cauli-rice or mashed potatoes. The simple marinade makes a delicious sauce that is perfect for topping!